Sunday, January 6, 2008

My New Year's Wish

There are a lot of things I've always wanted to do. Writing a book is one of them. This isn't realistic for me, as it would probably skip around to a lot of different ideas, pictures, and subjects, so a blog it is. I have been using a different form of a family website, but I find that my captions read much more like a blog, and it's hard to tell people where the new stuff is. This way, you don't have to search :-)

So, my new year's wish is to have a cute little blog all my own. I have lots of plans for this little baby. I will post cute pictures of the kids, items I have created, toes I have painted, and more. I have a camera and I'm not afraid to use it.

At my dear husband's request, I am using only initials when referring to us, and trying not to give clear indications of locations. You know who, and where we are, right?

No comments: