My dad announced it in Utah, my mother-in-law announced it in church today. I guess that means it's my turn.
I have a due date! We've been waiting for this a long time. It's October 30th, which puts me in line for an end-of-September delivery. After J's surgery, I get to delivery 1 month early by c-section with any more babies.
We have been holding off telling everyone (yeah, that lasted about 3 weeks) because of the miscarriage we had almost 1 year ago. I finish 8 weeks on Thursday. It is pretty hard for me to hide it though, in this small town where we all know each other's business pretty much entirely anyway, and I'm throwing up all the time. I got sick two weeks earlier into it than either T's or J's pregnancies. And, wow, I had sure forgotten how bad it is. I had 7 years to forget, if that's an excuse. Some of you are now calculating that I only have four weeks until the first trimester ends so I'll bounce back. Just add two more trimesters to that. Yes, on the delivery table, that's when I feel better. I think it's time to color the background screen of my blog green, to match my face.
Okay, anyway, we're so happy and hope all works out well with this one. As long as I'm sick, I'm not worrying. Here's to frozen grapes, nausea wristbands, peanut butter, and celery, my current staple foods and supplies....
5 comments:
Yay!! So glad you announced! :)
Woohoo!!! Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you! I hope that you at least have some good days if not a lot. Love ya and miss you!
congratulations! You are right in line to have another newborn around with me and Lori! Its so much fun! But I sympathize with the being sick considering thats all I do when I am pregnant! At least this time around it hasn't been to bad! I'm so excited for you and hope all goes well!
Cute cute....were all so excited for you! I am so glad you have a blog....I love them!
Congratulations Christy! That is so awesome. So glad to find Whetten cousins who have a blog!
Post a Comment