Friday, December 5, 2008

Dress-up

Oh, the cuteness of E in a headband! This outfit brought to you by Kara and Bobbi, I thought she'd never grow into it, it looked so big on the hanger when she was born. Now, she wears it all the time before she grows out of it! I just love the cupcakes :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This outfit is new and I couldn't resist taking some pictures because it makes her look older and so "hip" with those double-sleeves :-) The headband is obviously a staple in her wardrobe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, her cheeks are fat and pinchable... or D says, "you can land a 737 on those cheeks."

4 comments:

Elder Romney's mission said...

Love the red outfit!!

Jill said...

Ok she is so yummy!!! I just want to reach in and give those cheeks a big kiss!! I miss you and wish you were coming up soon, so I could snuggle with your little one! Babies are the best!! and yes headbands will be a staple in her wardrobe for awhile, then you move onto big bows! She is adorbale in that red outfit, it makes me want another little girl!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfits. Cute baby.

Chanin said...

Christy, she is adorable. And I can't believe how big and grown up T is. I remember coming over to your place right after she was born and holding her. Wish I could come and do the same with E! I miss you!