Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Reminiscing

No new pictures lately, but what about some old ones?


"When I meet the Wizard...." (song from "WICKED" the musical).
We went to see WICKED in L.A. for our 10th anniversary 1 1/2 years ago, and outside the theatre we met this man, the actor that was the Wizard!
Photobucket

Same trip, Hollywood star of one of my favorite composers.
Photobucket

Quilt that I pieced and hand quilted... big squares, each are 8 inches. After that I decided machine quilting was more my style :-)
Temple Flowers Quilt

One trip to Utah, D snuck off and took helicopter lessons. And, he took pictures to prove it?!?
Photobucket

Mennonite Buggy Ride. One of the thrills of my life! (I'm the one on the left.)
Photobucket

J dressing up as something I'm really not sure what.... Roman Soldier? Feather Duster Cavalier? Bike-Riding Superhero with a Hygienic Hat?
Photobucket

T at her band concert. Coincidentally, also the dress she was baptized in.
Photobucket

Vintage buttons from Grandma Taylor yumminess on precisely-pieced Amy Butler prints... a special gift for a friend of mine.
Photobucket

Thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

laurice. said...

I loVe you quilts! Wished I was that talented.