Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As Always, Trying to Catch Up!

I have big plans for this blog. I do!

I could give you a re-cap of life since November. I could post all the pics I've taken since then. (Almost none). But all things have to come to an end, as must this constantly stating that I need to blog. I am actually, at this moment, blogging! I do have a couple of good pics to post, with a SURE promise of more to come. I am learning photography, editing, and can't wait to share them. You will see a lot of practice shots at first, and practice editing! Could be scary. Might be fun.

Pinewood Derby last night:
Jack at PWD


This is J's car:

The Car


Would you like to know why I saw fit to put a strange, orange glow around the picture of the car? (Yes, it is the Presidential Limo, complete with the Presidential Seal, flags flying, and strange Monster Truck style wheels...) BECAUSE IT WON! Undefeated, every race it was in, fastest car. This is a first for us and we were shocked (and J was pretty happy!) Another reason for the orange glow is that my editing skills are.... fledgling.




LOVE this one of all the scouts watching the cars fly down the track!

Scouts




It was a great night. I love our ward.




4 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Love the matching glasses. How sweet!

Sal-my-gal said...

Hooray for J!

brownymama said...

Glad to hear you are loving your ward. And yeah for J and his car! He looks cute in his scout shirt.

Okay on a side note. Could you get in touch with me. I'm dying to get a recipe you made like 2 years ago!
brownymama@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Krista Brown

Haeley P said...

I have the cutest little cousin. "Nuff said.

-DQ#1