Saturday, July 26, 2008

The "3 Things" Tag

3 Joys -
baby kicking
quilting something
a date with D

3 Fears -
contractions
car accidents
J getting sick

3 Goals -
patience
healthy eating
1 gallon of water per day (so far on track!)

3 Current Obsessions/Collections-
baby stuff
due date
nesting

3 Random Surprising Facts-
I am a germophobe, and it's getting worse.
It feels good to brush my teeth really hard when I'm pregnant, so I do it a lot.
I love the smell of bleach and some soaps (yep, this time again, for those of you that remember the Irish Spring shavings dish from the last pregnancy) but I try to stay away from the bleach, really I do.

Tag to: Camille, Jen C., Lori C

3 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

You ACTUALLY drink a gallon of water a day? You rock! And your germaphobeness is getting worse! Oh no! I don't think you will be able to come over to my house then!

C said...

Yep! Four quart jars!

I don't mean worse in the last few weeks, so your house should be fine :-) I've just been thinking back over the years and remembering how I didn't always have the fear of touching things in public places (like doorknobs) like I do now. And weird stuff like that. Now I'm just full of little strategies to keep clean and it's an anxiety thing too. I think I need help!

laurice. said...

awww...very sweet!