Friday, November 21, 2008

These Are For Grandma

When D comes home, he makes a beeline for the baby. Sometimes I stand nearby with the camera, stealth-like, you know.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This set is purely for the outfit... and the face on the second one was too funny to pass up. It also shows the beautiful quilt my mom made :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We love Gymboree!
Photobucket
Random cute faces and poses:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These aren't the best quality photos but they're "almost smiles" that I caught.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another set just for the outfit... do you see a trend? She looked so snuggly in this red velour! But it was at the end of the night and she wasn't in the mood.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sleepy and sweet last night on my lap.
Photobucket
More Gymboree, holiday style!! Lovin' red this season.
Photobucket

3 comments:

laurice. said...

Too cute. Love her!

Jill said...

I've been waiting for more pictures of your beautiful little girl. we missed you last night at the family thanksgiving party. Love you

Anonymous said...

Aww She is till so teeny! She is cute..Loved the fashion show.