Saturday, November 8, 2008

Headbands, Halloween, Bows, & Baths (aka gratuitous photos of my children)

We're having a beautiful fall with slightly chilly days and more (definitely) chilly nights. The leaves are flying and golden, and I know this because I've finally ventured out to do the lunchtime run back and forth from the school twice each day and then picking the kids up at the end of the day. This means putting E in the car seat each time and most of the time she tolerates it. I'm feeling quite a bit better once noon rolls around each day.
Nights are just plain hard, so mornings are reserved for laying in bed with E and snuggling her while I recover from the night. She is such a pleasure to hold and love. I didn't realize how much I needed her, and I knew I wanted her badly! She is filling my days with sweetness, and T and J get so much enjoyment from her as well. What more could I ask? Oh, and she's up to 7 lbs 6 oz!! (And has the cheeks to prove it.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Check her out...winking at her big bro like that. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. Glad to know you are feeling better. Love all the pics. GIve the kids a hug from me.

Cambria said...

Hey, just found your blog today! So glad you have had the sweet little angel and all is well! She looks like you! So so so beautiful. I love that pic of her screaming, so classic.

Jill said...

Christy, she is just adorable. Enjoy those mornings because all to soon they will disappear completely. Love you, Jill

laurice. said...

So sweet....I still can't get over her hair!

Camille said...

shes adorable!and you look fantastic!

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

cute. you look great! adorable new girlie!!