Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family pictures, finally, and a few other cute things:

A dear friend in our ward took these pictures for us in December. We love how they turned out. I wish that I had been able to get these done after I'd lost all the baby weight (I'm on the way!) but the stars can't all be aligned. I felt the pressing need to do this NOW because it's been 3 years since our last one :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are a few more of little E:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are actually a month old, and for babies, that's a lot! I'll get some more taken soon. She'll be three months in a week. And for those of you thinking "does the child actually have a double chin?" I'll answer yes, and that's nothing compared to her thighs! However, I looked up a breast-baby growth chart and she's slightly under average, so she'll continue to eat anytime she wants ;-)

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Lactation Counselor, so she's a great example of my work (tee-hee). She's been the hardest baby to nuse so far of the three. Her slight jaundice and 3 week early delivery made her sleepy, and her latch is nothing short of awful, but we've perservered and she's still had no other type of food. In the end I'm grateful for the very rough experience because it gives me so much more empathy to those I counsel that go through some of the same difficulties. Thanks to D and my mom I made it through those first few weeks.

Enough of the tangent/rambling... Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Jinger said...

Love it! Your family is so cute and you look great! I really like the black and red picture of all of you standing! They turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Pictures are very cute. I also like the colors.

laurice. said...

Glad you liked them. Tell me which one you want blown up big so I can save it as a larger file for you.

BarbaraJo said...

I LOVE your skirt! I want one.

Rhonda said...

Ya'll are BEAUTIFUL. I loved the B&W but that color family one is brilliant!

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you'd finally post again, although I completely understand with the holidays and everything. The pictures are great, of course I don't have to tell you that you have a beautiful family. Alyssa brought home her baby girl Aleeya and has pictures on her blog at madsendal.blogspot.com if you want to see them. They're old, she's really bad at updating her blog.

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them! I am so glad that you guys are doing well!

The Farmer's Wife said...

You have a darling family! Love the pictures

Jill said...

LOVE the pictures!! You have such a beautiful family! T is becoming such a beautiful young lady, she is just breathtaking! J is sooooo handsome and big, to think back where is started is nothing short of a major miracle! And E is adorable! I love the double chin, Cameron has one as well and matching chubbiness of the thinghs as well. He's also a lazy eater, but we're plowing through!!
Love you and miss you, love the pictures though!!
I wish you the best and have a wonderful new year!
LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by looking throught the SFHS blogspot site. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. My oldest just turned six and I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was babysitting for people in the ward, and to think that I am now a mommy to three amazing children, it's crazy. I was so glad to see your blog. I know that we haven't kept in touch much, but it is always nice to see how old friends are doing. Anyway I just wanted to say hi. I hope all is well for you and your sweet family. Alyssa

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. I guess it's easy when you are all so dang good looking.

Beka O said...

C, your family pictures are so beautiful, and your sweet little baby girl. Suzannah is with me and she says T looks so different. We miss you all. Look me up when you're in town next.