Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Salsa Mama Tagged Me (and for her, I'll do anything)

And actually, I enjoy a lot of these Tags because I have a lot of built up guilt for not having a current/working journal, so because I know I'm going to be printing my blog, this serves as scrapbook and journal.

Five names you go by:
1) Christy
2) Chris
3) Mom
4) Guera (pronounced Where-Uh, meaning blonde/fair in Spanish)
5) Ah-Goo (at least, I think little E is referring to me when she says this)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1) Black yoga's
2) Green long sleeved Gap tee
3) ponytail

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) snow
2) hot chocolate!

Three people who may fill this out: (here's hoping!)

1) My Mom!
2) hmmmm.
3) hummmm. No idea.

Two things you did last night:
1) Wii Mario Galaxy (did I just type that outloud?)
2) enjoyed talking to D, he was reading me some cool exerpts from Joseph Smith's history by his mother.

Two things you ate today:
1) Chex Mix (my version, only the cereal and seasonings, no nuts or pretzels)
2) Mexican food from Dinno's (yes, that's pronounced "dee-nose" in Espanol!)

People you last talked to on the phone:
1) Chris from Sandia Wheelchair company in Albequerque
2) Next-door neighbor

Two things you are going to do (or already did) today:
1) talked to the baby for about an hour, yes, she talked back :-)
2) made lunch that had BROCCOLI in it (and J actually ate it!)

Two of the longest road trips:
1) Mexico to Utah
2) Utah to NY

Three of your favorite beverages:
1) Water (my favorite of all drinks)
2) Wassail (yes, it exists, and yes, you're missing out)
3) OJ



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun. Tell J good job for eating brocolli!