Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Toes Over the Summer

I have had many opportunities to paint and come up with new designs over the past 2 months. I have expanded my creativity :-)

Photobucket

One of my favorite new designs, black french tip, your choice of bright color, black flower with jewel in the middle. Thank you Misty for the design idea!

Photobucket

Found a version of this design online and put my own twist on it. Fun to paint!

Photobucket

I left this one on my toes for at least a week. Considering how often I usually change my polish (gotta practice!), this is saying something.

Photobucket

T came up with this one, and did it on her own! I love it!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

New 3-D designs I've been working on. It's sculpted from acrylic powder and liquid, the stuff that smells so terrible in the salons. I'm debating whether to offer it, it smells so much. It's so fun to work with though..... ahhhh.

Photobucket

Got sick of practicing the 3-D on my toes so I went for my thumbs. Turned out cute!

Photobucket

My new number one color/design combination. The green looks okay by itself, but add the black and white plaid and it takes off! It's punk, classy, Roxy, or Christmas.... I love it!

Photobucket

Cute hearts and stripes for the sweet lady I visit-teach. (Or did, before the move... )

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fun leopard print, we took the idea from her shoes! It's hard to tell but it matched perfectly.

Photobucket

Another cute plaid combination.

Photobucket

I've probably shown one like this before, but it's so classic.....

3 comments:

Jen said...

I miss you so much! My toes REALLY miss you! When did you say you were coming back???

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I wish my toes were here! I love them so much, I just can't stop looking at them! I'll put a picture of them up on MY blog!

Laydee said...

hey- i found your bolg too!! cute ideas.. i like the leopard!