Friday, July 30, 2010

Assorted Summer Fun

First off, we spent ten days of May in Utah, where I quilted these two quilts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Upclose detail of this one:

Photobucket

Unfortunately no pics of the whole quilts, I only took these to show the actual stitching to my SIL, so maybe when they're bound I'll get the camera out again.

E will periodically back up to J and sit on him without warning :-)

Photobucket

This ritual is the nightly vitamin/slot machine game. My mom gets her vitamins out and into a cup, and E eagerly sits by her and puts one (or more! Mostly more!) at a time into grandma's mouth. E would be highly offended if grandma took her vitamins without her help.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T turned 12 this summer and was able to go to the temple for the first time to do baptisms. We had a very special afternoon at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.

Photobucket

Whoops, caught her with her eyes closed but it's the only one! We were in a hurry.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I can't believe T is 12 now! Amazing!