Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Playing In the Yard

Playing in the yard is similar to singing in the rain, but better for cameras.

jyard

J has to keep his wheelchair "skillz" up during the summer by going up and down the driveway and sidewalks and following all of my directions. Half the time he hates me for it but his arms have to stay strong for the next school year! Since we don't use the wheelchair in the house, I am obliged to be bossy.

Here, I just like the colors in this shot. They are all coming home from walking to get the mail.

walkinghome

This shows a perfect order of things. D is working on the lawn. Kids, playing. Me, taking pictures.

workinginyard
And finally, just a pretty little picture!

eortonish

2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Your kids have grown so much! I love your yard. I am jealous you have such a beautiful lawn. We cannot wait to see you !!!

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Miss you guys. Hope to see you at end of month.