Monday, May 26, 2008

Wasn't That Refreshing?

Photobucket

I picked up J from school the other day and he had been sitting in the sun waiting for me to get there. There was shade available, but he apparently didn't see it. He is on a medication that overheats him very quickly so I got him home as fast as I could to give him a drink of ice water and cool him off. His face was all blotchy red.

He climbed out of the car onto his little bike, and I saw the hose on, watering the lawn. So... I sprayed him off! He thought it was hilarious and felt better quickly. This picture just turned out so cute I had to share.

2 comments:

laurice. said...

He is so adorable! Love the huge smile!

The Farmer's Wife said...

hey! didn't know that you had a blog...how fun, I will check in again!;)