Monday, October 27, 2008

More Pictures On Request

The sleepless nights have taken their toll and I am running out of steam... but there are a few pictures and they must be posted!

We are proud of the little bean because she's been an overachiever in the weight-gain department a couple of days this week. There was a small concern of jaundice and not eating enough (completely sleepy, we were trying to wake her every 1.5 hours or so to eat but she would just fall back asleep many times). I have a digital scale and she is supposed to gain 1/2 to 1 ounce per day. Two days this last week she gained 2 ounces! She is up to 5 pounds 13 ounces which is four above her birthweight. Yay baby! Last night she woke up on her own to eat, which is a lot less stressful for me. She is, however, plagued by the hiccups and gets them for 10 minutes or so at a time at night. This is not fun for either of us.

Here are some cute pictures. The last ones I think you can tell she's filling out in her cheeks :-)

Photobucket
T's first time meeting her sister.

Photobucket
Can't remember what upset her here, but isn't that classic??

Photobucket
Too Cute :-)

Photobucket
Funny faces 1, 2, and 3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know she is wearing (gasp!!) blue. Before we found out she was a girl, I found a sale at Gymboree and bought the blue and pink version in preemie size. After I found out she was a girl, I realized I didn't have enough preemie size and decided to keep it just in case... she has about 5 items that fit her right now so this is in the rotation. I actually think blue looks pretty on her because of her eyes, but ordinarily I would choose a more girly color. I know, traditional...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie. she is so teeny. I love the brown outfit. Tristana looks like a pro. Glad you are home and enjoying her with kids.

Salsa Mama said...

Well, she is DEFINITELY your baby. She fits in just fine with her bro. and sis. She is so beautiful! Kiss her head for me, it looks so soft. Lots of kisses. Just keep kissing for a while from me, K? :)

Kara& Bert said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

laurice. said...

She is so beautiful!