Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Promise to Never Super-Glue My Finger to a Spatula Again

Not even a Pampered Chef mini-spatula.

True story.

Photobucket

The predicament.

I quickly googled how to get it off. Good thing I have 100% acetone on hand...

Photobucket

I couldn't stop laughing while D performed the removal (which took a surprising while).

Photobucket

You want to know how? The spatula handle was loose so the spatula end would come out. I carefully glued it while we read family scriptures last night, then held it so it would dry. It dripped down unbeknownst to me, and a one-inch length of skin became apparently permanently attached to it...

As a side note, acetone will dissolve the handle of that favorite little mini spatula, and you'll end up with a black (yet liberatingly spatula-free) hand.

2 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Too funny!!!!!

April said...

That made me laugh out loud! Funny story!