We are quickly approaching the big day, and I couldn't be happier.
I went to my last prenatal doctor visit today. Everything looks good. AND I only have to fast 8 hours before this c-section, the last one was such a runaround/emergency/unplanned one that I ended up fasting for about 13 hours before, and it was all during the day! Not good for a starving prego lady!
This has been a very good pregnancy. I have so much to be grateful for. These last few weeks have been difficult, but not in a bad medical way, thank goodness. D has been super company with me here, catering to my every need, and he's a wonderful chef (and he does the dishes)! We've been balancing out walking and having contractions with not walking and having Restless Leg Syndrome plague me until I want to gnaw off my own leg. I get this when I'm pregnant, and it's horrible! When it acts up I have to walk around to stop it. Even if it's 3:00am... But really if this is the worst symptom, I think I can last 4 more days (and two hours).
D and I have been reading a lot, calling the kids, he's been conducting what business he can over the phone and e-mail. I'm so excited to see my mom. She'll be here on Thursday. I have to publically shout out my dear dad, who tonight let her change her flight home to 4 days later than originally planned!! Thank you Daddy!!
I informed the doctor today that I'd like to leave town 4 days after the c-section, and he informed me that that wasn't going to happen. I don't like being told what to do. (Perhaps some of you already knew this, haha) I want him to remove the staples as soon as he can, and I'm outta here! It put me in a bad mood all afternoon, until my mom changed her ticket.
We're praying for a healthy baby, a smooth surgery, and to go home soon!!
Love to you all.
2 comments:
I was womdering how things were going. I am glad to hear everything looks good and on schedule. Good Luck and tell Doug to call when it does finally happen. Happy for your family. Take Care
Booo Booo UPDATE!!!!! WE want pictures.... No I am just kidding I know you are still down but instruct your hubby on how to post some pics once you get home...Congratulations to all of you. Glad she is finally safely here. Love youg uys
Post a Comment