Thursday, October 16, 2008

She's Here!

Our beautiful girl arrived on Tuesday at 8:31am. She weighs 5 lbs 9 oz, and is 18.5" long. She has a full head of blonde hair, and we are so in love.
Tonight I am tired, but most likely tomorrow I'll get to the whole story with all the pictures. I uploaded them tonight. I tried to do this in the hospital, but they had no wireless internet connection (boo!)
Love you all!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lina said...

Doug, Christy and family, Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter! We are so happy for you. Love, The Fewkes

Anonymous said...

Aww she is so teeny tiny!!! I am so happy for your family. I am so glad she is safely here. Can't wait to see her. I love tiny babies. Loved laughing with Doug today...You guys get rest.

Elder Romney's mission said...

What a sweet baby. She looks alot like you C congratulations cantwait to see her

laurice. said...

Awww....she is so beautiful and making me so baby hungry!

Des said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad she's here safe and sound and you're not pregnant anymore! :) That's such a great feeling, isn't it?

Camille said...

it was so fun to see you guys...she is precious! Get some rest!

The Edwards said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

BarbaraJo said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Salsa Mama said...

Awwwww... she is so gorgeous! I can TOTALLY see D in there! I can't wait to see her. Please give her a kiss from me!

Jill said...

She is so Beautiful and you look great! I am so glad that everything went well. Have you decided on a name? Talk to you soon. Love you!