One day D came home saying he had heard on the radio that Les Mis was coming to Denver. We got online and immediately bought tickets (it was not totally sold out but it was getting there). We decided to take the two oldest kids, and they really appreciated and loved it. J has been singing the songs ever since!

This was the 25th anniversary version, which is slightly updated and new. For myself, this was my third time seeing it and I couldn't see many obvious changes. It was stunning.
I was doped up on pain meds for the night. I think you can see it in my face...I had been not feeling well for about a week and never did figure out what it was. So glad I could still make it to the performance. I cried through most of it, of course.


No comments:
Post a Comment