I'm so nice, I let D take my camera with him on one of his flights in Utah. He was excited to get his license renewed after being lapsed for a little bit. My dad and D each got their pilot's licenses around the same time in 1999. They have really enjoyed flying whenever they can since then. When they are flying, I usually numb myself by going shopping with my mom. It helps, a little.
This time they flew to Manti and got some great shots of our temple. J also went, he goes whenever he can and is in heaven!

Entirely happy and in his element, can you just see how his eyes are lit up?!?
They saw this huge helicopter and had to get some shots with it behind them. They were actually flying a Cessna 182. J's wheelchair obviously didn't get taken on the plane with them, so D had to lug him!







No comments:
Post a Comment